After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how New Orleans home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants linked straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to help you when you need them most.