How does home monitoring work in New Orleans?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how New Orleans home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having an expert there to support you during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants linked straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making sure family members are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency occurs when you’re away. Think about your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in New Orleans home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals and communications are directed through this vital, networked hub. In addition to being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when an emergency takes place, you may still talk with your monitoring staff right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced New Orleans security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated New Orleans smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our core packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, call (504) 285-9448 or submit the form on this page to start.