Your New Orleans carbon monoxide detectors notify you the instant they sense excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide can come into your rooms, and you might not even know. However, your New Orleans monitored CO detector can notify you to the first signs of a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored smoke detectors, an ultra loud bell will ring once it sees unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. It also sends an emergency alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring team so you can get your family and pets to safety while the fire department arrive.